value: 0,00 zł
1. Web store, under domain sagear.eu is owned by STRIDER Sp. z o.o., Ul. Sikorskiego 22/2, 32-400 Myślenice , POLAND Vat no: PL6812077817, REGON 383854731.
Correspondence address: SAG, Sikorskiego 22/2, 32-400 Myślenice, POLAND.
2. All prices are expressed in polish zloty (PLN), euro (EUR), or American dollars (USD) and contain VAT tax. For offshore buyers, requesting an invoice, we sell at net price (excluding VAT).
3. All photos at sager.eu Web store are for illustration only. Actual product may differ from photo in details, e.g. because of changes introduced by manufacturers.
4. Orders may be made by registered customers of sagear.eu after verification in accordance with paragraph no 5. Registration involves completing all the required fields in the form available on the website sagear.eu, in particular, allowing the identification of the buyer. The buyer bears sole responsibility for providing false information..
5. In order to verify the data at e-mail address given at registration will be automatically sent a message asking for confirmation of registration.
6. Presentation of goods on the site sagear.eu is an invitation to tender. The nature of the tender have bids submitted by customers of the shop sagear.eu. The time of the bid is 14 days.
7. In the time limit indicated in paragraph 6sagear.eu can accept the offer by sending confirmation at e-mail address given at registration. Accepting the offer sagear.eu accede to the contract..
8. Delivery time (since placing at shipping agent indicated by the customer) depends on the Service Regulations of the above agent.
9. Payment of price and charges for the shipment may be made by bank transfer to an account indicated by sagear.eu, by credit card, Paypal or COD. In the case of transfer payment condition of accession to the contract is recognition sagear.eu bank account, the full amount due
10. International orders can only be paid by credit card, through Paypal or bank transfer
11. By placing an order at the store sagear.eu you automatically consent to receive email correspondence related to the implementation of the contract (request for confirmation, payment information, shipping information, request for review of the products purchased.) This correspondence is sent automatically by the shop software. This correspondence is necessary for the execution of the contract. In addition, we reserve the right to contact you by e-mail or telephone in case of problems or ambiguities in the contract.
12. Goods are supplied to the territory of the Republic of Poland, by courier or through the Polish Post Office in accordance with the contents of an order placed by the customer. Shipments are dispatched within a maximum 4 working days after the offer, unless the delivery time specified in the product description is longer. Time of delivery depends on the shipping agent chosen by the customer. Usually time of delivery is no longer than 4 working days after dispatch.
13. Cost and conditions for dispatch outside the territory of Poland, if not specified in shop software for specific country, is calculated individually.
14. . The customer may cancel the contract without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within ten days of receiving the goods. In this case, the customer is obliged to return unused merchandise in its original undamaged packaging within 14 days to the address given in paragraph 1, together with any documents issued with the goods. The cost of shipping to anf from the customer is not refundable. Refunds will be implemented within 14 days of receipt of goods with claim for reimbursement of cash or bank transfer to the account specified by the customer if the above conditions are met.
15. Sagear.eu does not accept shipments with COD.
16. Request for an invoice should be reported along with your order form by filling in the appropriate fields.
17. Method of making a complaint is specified in the warranty card supplied with the purchased goods. The warranty covers the goods which are accompanied by a guarantee card.
18. Any complaints regarding mechanical damage or lack of goods in delivery must be made immediately upon receipt of the products. If the goods are damaged or items have been stolen, we must have photos of the packed goods and you must ask the freight forwarder to sign
the freight documents with his acceptance of the incident.
19. All goods are intended for non-professional use only.
20. By placing an order the customer agrees to receive the shipment, and if COD payment was chosen, to make payment on delivery.
21. In case of non receipt of delivery customer will pay the double actual fee for the costs of transportation (to and from the customer). This payment must be made within 7 days of receipt of the request..
22. Sagear.eu is not responsible for the duration of the delivery services provided by external companies.
23. If any provision of these Regulations would be considered an illegal contract clause, this provision applies only to the relations with customers who are entrepreneurs or corporate customers.
24. The competent court for any disputes arising under the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance.